Algae cell size
Length: 10-20 μm; width: 8-10 μm
Vibrio spp, protozoa
Nutrition facts (%/dry matter)
MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids)
PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Livefeeds for molluscan/shrimp larvae
- Freeze-dried powder
- 330 ml = 170.000đ/chai
- 500 ml = 255.000đ/chai
- 1000 ml = 500.000đ/chai
– Thaw before feeding within 1-2 hours.
– Shake vigorously to make the cells evenly round, then throw them in the nursery tank (the algae solution can be diluted with clean salt water).
Feeding method, dosage:
– Nursing the seedlings: 100-500mL / 1 million larvae / 1 per feed or depending on the actual needs of use.
Transportation and storage process:
– Products during transportation are stored in a freezer at temperatures from 10 degrees C to -5 degrees C.
Store after opening:
– Products after opening the lid are stored in the refrigerator cooler at the temperature of 0-4 degrees C, feeding for 1-2 days.